Job Title: Burn Unit-ICU-RN
Company: HealthCare Traveler Jobs
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Status: Full Time
Travel Registered Nurses Needed All RN Specialties
Hospitals are posting their seasonal staffing needs as well as their critical vacancies.
HealthCareTravelers.com is owned and operated by HealthCare Professionals just like you. For the last 6 years this site has been utilized by over 10,000 Nurses, Therapist and Allied Health providers. No more long application, just a quick More Info Request opens numerous nationwide opportunities provided by the HCEN exclusive network of staffing agencies. Looking for that perfect job or travel assignment, better compensation packages, you re in the right place.
Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, and 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies with quick and short 'More Information Request' below:
- HCEN presently does not have RN specialty request for: Long Term Care, Home Health, Psychiatric or Corrections
- Presently HCEN is not accepting, LPN/LVN, CNAs, Nursing Assistants or Medical Assistants
- Valid Registered Nurse License in the state of practice
- Minimum of 2 years recent hospital experience in your primary specialty
- No flagged or under investigation license
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Certified in one of the following preferred - Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Neonatal Advance Life Support (NALS), Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS), Certification for Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Care (CCRN), CNOR
Registered Nurse: Cath Lab, Cardiac Stepdown, CCU Coronary Care Unit, ICU-Intensive Care, CVICU-Cardio-Vascular, MICU-Medical, Neuro ICU, NICU-Neonatal, PICU-Pediatrics, SICU-Surgical, ED Emergency Department ER, Flight/Transport, Labor and Delivery, Maternal-Newborn, Medical Surgical, Newborn Nursery, OB-GYN, Oncology Adult, Pediatric Oncology, Pediatrics, Perioperative, Post Partum, PACU-Pre-Op/Post-Op, PCU-Progressive Care Unit, Step Down Unit, CVOR-Cardio-Vascular Surgery, RNFA-First Assistant, ORRN-General Surgery, Ambulatory Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Tele-Telemetry
Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options,
You are in the right place.
Associated topics: ccu, hospice, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychiatric, staff nurse, surgery, surgical, unit
Ready to apply?
Email your resume to: Contact@find.jobs
Job Title: Barista
Location: Westfield, NJ
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
Maintains regular and punctual attendance
Summary of Experience
No previous experience required
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to learn quickly
Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
Job Number: 170004719US-NJ-Westfield-Westfield (Store# 00882)
Job Title: Producer
Location: Manor, Tx
Spectrum Networks is looking for enthusiastic, talented and driven individuals to join the best and brightest ingathering, producing and delivering stories that make a difference within a 24-hour breaking news environment! Our commitment is to engage viewers with relevant, timely news that's important to the local communities we serve.
The Environment: Spectrum News is a 24-hour breaking news network which requires employees who are flexible andavailable to work various shifts, including early morning, late evenings, weekends and holidays.
Being on our team means You re ready to inspire and be inspired! You re passionate, creative and highly technical, driven to flourish in a competitive, fast-paced environment. You're fiercely accurate, with a desire to leverage your knowledge, skills and abilities to share news stories to viewers in our local communities. You're nimble, having the ability to pivot in an ever-changing workflow. You are a team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills. You have the ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
What we re looking for: A talented, experienced show producer to craft a nightly statewide political news program. TheCapital Tonight Producer will research, develop, write, edit, craft, create and booth live daily political news shows on adeadline. They will plan and coordinate coverage of major stories, breaking news and specials.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create dynamic political news coverage
- Create video/audio elements, graphics and timing to construct a show as well as coordinating daily political coverage plans for Texas
- Work to incorporate our political team into the newscast product
- Produce special programming as needed
- Generate story and coverage ideas on a daily and long-term basis
- Follow through on all assignments meeting required deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications:Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and interact with all personnel within the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work rapidly and accurately
- Ability to anticipate situations, meet strict deadlines, organize and manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of current events and industry trends
- Pro-active with demonstrated enthusiasm in dealing with breaking news and high-stress situations
- Basic editing skills
- Must adhere to attendance guidelines
- Must be able and willing to work different shifts and be flexible with schedule changes
- Working knowledge of general office computer software, newsroom software and basic non-linear editing systems preferred
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor s degree in Broadcast Journalism or related field preferred or comparable television work experience
- 2+ years of Producing experience in television