Title: Snowflake Data Warehouse Architect
Organization: Technology/National Data Governance
Locations: Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, District of Columbia, Florham Park, Houston, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, or Tampa
Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. We partner with our clients to help transform their data into an 'Appreciating Business Asset'.
As part of our Data Business Group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology and data experts who are highly collaborative taking on today's biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!
Data and Analytics professionals define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Data Warehouse professionals develop deep data management skills to support Accenture's Cloud Big data engineering and analytics agendas, including capabilities such as Cloud data warehouse and data lake, cloud data engineering, on premise to cloud data migration, data ingestion, data curation, and data migration. Act as a technical and solution expert in the areas of snowflake data warehouse, Data warehouse on Cloud
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
* Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
* Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
* Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
* Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
* Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility
* Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Associated topics: data analytic, data architect, data center, data integrity, data manager, data quality, data warehouse, data warehousing, database, sybase