American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (AMH:NYSE) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Invoicing Coordinator is responsible for our ensuring general contractors and vendors have accurate and timely payments by executing purchase orders and invoices.
- Ensures vendor compliance and manages vendor invoicing; Handles all inbound purchase orders and validates received invoices to existing inspection reports.
- Primary responsibility for auditing and creating Turn, Rehab, In-House construction purchase orders, ensuring purchase order integrity, and inventory in Yardi. Research/reconcile to prevent aging; Pulls scopes and bid information from Primo and Renowalk, researches and resolves any issues that arise to avoid duplicate payments. Creates and distributes purchase orders to external vendors.
- Reviews and reconciles purchase orders in Yardi.
- Audits invoices, receive, and submit to accounts payable for payment.
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Handles various other duties as delegated by the Supervisor, Purchase Order Specialist
- Purchase Order or Work Order experience is preferred
- Construction, Maintenance, or Property Management Background
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with Yardi, Primo, CRM and SharePoint
- Solid customer service skills; quality and results oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Strong capacity to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Successfully work independently and in a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Work where you feel right at home -
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a constructive environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Related keywords -
Invoice coordinator, purchase order, work order, construction, maintenance, property management, Yardi, Primo, CRM, Sharepoint, vendor compliance, invoicing