Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve atone of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Medicare Marketing Manager (Asian Market Segment)
Location: May work in any of the following Anthem States office (ME, NH, CT, NY, CO, NV, GA, IN, OH, KY, MO, VA WI, CA, FL, TX, TN, LA, NM, WA, NJ, SC, or MN).
Responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and ensuring the marketing strategy aligns with the enterprise-wide strategy . Primary duties to include but are not limited to:
* Develops marketing plans and executes direct response, grassroots and other marketing tactics to help grow our multi-cultural market segment/populations.
* Serves as a single point of contact on marketing issues and resolution.
* Leads the development and review of communication materials with appropriate business partners and resources.
* Coordinates with Marketing, agency and other business partners to support marketing initiatives.
* Provides leadership and direction to marketing and agency creative staff.
Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 years of marketing experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
* Managed care experience.
* Familiarity of CMS guidelines helpful.
* Development and execution of direct response/grassroots marketing background.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.