The Shuttle Driver will deliver loaded trailers to the shuttle depot and return the empty trailers back to the branch.
* Deliver loaded trailers to shuttle depot and pick up empty trailers to return
* Maintain delivery time windows
* Immediately communicate problems with supervisor using Nextel radios or telephones
* Perform duties by following the company's safety standards
* Represent Ben E. Keith with professionalism, maintaining a positive attitude, following dress code and cleanliness standards.
* Must have a valid state issued Class A CDL drivers license with Double/Triple Trailer endorsements.
* Must be at least 21 years old due to interstate travel
* Able to perform repetitive lifting of over 50lbs.,occasional lifting of over 100lbs.
* Must have a good driving record with no more than 1 moving violation in the past three (3) years.
* Applicant must pass required Drug and Physical Screening.
* At least 1 year of DOT driving experience required.
* Must have High School Diploma or GED - Work experience may be substituted for education.
All successful applicants must share a commitment to Ben E. Keith's goals and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment. In exchange we offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
We have sought to create an environment in which the contributions of each employee at Ben E. Keith are fully valued. This means more than simply treating one another with respect; it also means giving full consideration to how all our people who have many diverse racial, cultural, and social backgrounds can positively impact the quality of the decisions we make about our business.
Here at Ben E. Keith we recognize that our workforce reflects the increasingly diverse nature of our society, and we want to do all we can to take advantage of that diversity with both our external and internal customers. We believe our differences are also our strengths, and we want to do all we can to use those strengths to find more creative solutions for the business challenges we face. Ben E. Keith is an equal employment opportunity, affirmative action employer.
Minorities/Female/Veterans/Disabled - EEO
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driver, cdl a driving, company driver needed, company over the road, company owner, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driver, regional driving route