Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
To provide engineering and project support for manufacturing, including coordination of all run the business electronic change initiatives
- Provide oversight to the change process to support manufacturing for both upstream and downstream by managing all aspects of electronic change management (collection and organization of ideas/improvements, prioritization, execution and implementation, and closure) related to Delta V and Syncade.
- Act as main point of contact for all manufacturing related change controls and CAPA, interacting with other support functions such as Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Validation, Automation, and Manufacturing.
- Responsible for management of manufacturing ideas, issues, change initiatives that come from the floor, ideas bank, Tier meetings, CAPA, safety projects, or yellow belt initiatives. Create and maintain database for all corrections, and develop communication pathway back to the floor. Attend daily schedule meeting, tier meetings, or other governance meetings to ensure all items are properly captured. Work with Safety and CAPA Huddle to understand complete book of work required to support manufacturing.
- Own and drive prioritization of site change initiatives working closely with Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing, MS&T and Technical Services as needed. Ensure alignment on prioritization tools, and effectively communicate prioritized items.
- Using project management skills, apply continuous improvement to the business process, looking for ways to reduce waste and improve communication. Collaborate with OPEX leads across the site and the network to align strategies, and drive improvements.
- Actively manage and execute the change control process from prioritization, socialization through implementation and closure; work closely with change owners (Project Lead and/or Manufacturing Engineering, or other) to develop change schedule and ensure schedule adherence to schedule. Establish, develop and report Metrics related to change controls. Drive changes as needed to the business process to ensure on time completion and right first time execution.
- Ensure item prioritization aligns with site prioritization; ensure book of work considers work execution from all aspects of the organization for which shared resources are used. Understand impact of P1 projects, and ideas and initiatives of other groups.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineering and Project Lead managers to understand resource capacity with regard to change ownership and initiation.
- Represent Manufacturing and Engineering at weekly huddles relates to CAPA closure and eCC on time completion. Work closely with Quality and Compliance to ensure on time completion of CAPA planning records and CAPA requiring electronic change management.
- Manage necessary governance meetings with cross functional participation to track progress, schedule adherence, and ensure timely and efficient removal of business process roadblocks.
- Regularly reports progress and metrics to site leadership.
- The successful candidate will have a BS in Engineering, Science or equivalent with 8 years or more experience (or equivalent) with manufacturing support in the Biotechnology manufacturing industry.
- The individual should have the ability to manage, influence, organize, and lead multiple complex technical projects and familiarity with the manufacturing operations of large scale production facilities as well as GMP experience.
- Candidates must be effective in both a team environment and an individual contributor role.
- Strong project management skills/experience required.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Associated topics: bioengineering, biology, biomaterials, biomedical, bioprocessing, hereditary, medical, metabolic, neurodegenerative, pain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...