The employer is a global communications and IT services company.
Proven cross functional leadership skills/experience. Ability to work with various levels of management within the organization including the Executive Team. Advanced experience with contracts and negotiations.
- Builds a high-performance team; hires and retains the right talent in the right roles; sets goals, delegates work, holds reports accountable; develops and empowers direct reports to make decisions and take action. Demonstrates Company's values, maintains a positive open demeanor, encourages different points of view, moves team forward through change; provides timely information; communicates context for business decisions; recognizes accomplishments; fosters teamwork and collaboration.
- Provides thought leadership, continually identifies and implements new opportunities for cost savings, cost avoidance and proactively tracks progress towards these objectives. Prepares and presents business cases, return on investment models, and change management programs to stakeholders and senior management. Implements and measures cost savings, reduction, and avoidance programs and strategies. Continually refines these programs to deliver optimal results for the company.
- Leads negotiation and purchasing of capitalized and operating/service expenses.
- Sets strategy and leads the development, implementation, and management of corporate policies, processes, compliance programs, diversity programs, procurement systems, and metrics reporting.
- Implements value-driven procurement programs that achieve internal savings targets and deliver enterprise wide process improvement. Continually addresses and resolves organizational barriers with agile decision making and outstanding communication of risk versus reward. Provide thought leadership and the ability to execute on global and regional programs.
MBA preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software. Proven cross functional leadership skills/experience. Proven track record of success in achieving results. Ability to work with various levels of management within the organization including the Executive Team. Telecom experience preferred. Experience with e-RFP, e-RFx, e-Catalog, reverse auctions preferred. CPM/CSPM Certification is preferred. Advanced experience with contracts and negotiations.
Associated topics: buyer, inventory, logistics, procure, purchase, subcontract, supplier, supply, supply chain, turnaround