Cobham is seeking a Stockroom Clerk for material handling responsibilities associated with receiving parts, repackaging parts, transacting parts, counting parts, and stocking parts within the main company Stock Room and also within the manufacturing floor teams and cells. This position is located in Orchard Park, NY.
- Accurate inventory management
- Capability and flexibility to learn other functions (i.e- receiving, packaging, shipping)
- Cycle counting
- Ability to lift and move parts, products, and boxes up to 50lbs
- Material handling responsibilities associated with receiving parts, repackaging parts, transacting parts, counting parts, and stocking parts within the main company Stock Room and also within the manufacturing floor teams and cells
- Performs all operations according to prescribed safety and environmental
- 1 year of Material Management/ Stockroom experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrable proficiency in written and verbal communication
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Working knowledge of Oracle or other inventory management system
- 3+ years of Material Management/ Stockroom experience
- Cycle Count experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and sit/stand on a regular basis
- Experience in Aerospace or similar industry
- Experience using barcode locators or other handheld devices
- Fork truck experience
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it's the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
To see all of our latest opportunities and for consideration please visit **********************
Follow us on our LinkedIn page at *******************************
Technicians & Operators
US-New York-Orchard Park
Cobham Mission Systems Orchard Park
26-Aug-2019, 2:35:25 PM
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...