Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer care in all aspects of Technical Operations activities including installation, service, construction, design, materials management, and daily workloads. Provides leadership, strategic direction, and effective coordination of activities in order to ensure market profitability and customer satisfaction.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Develops and implements business strategies across the Technical Operations organization to meet established service metrics and quality assurance goals. Responsible for end-to-end network performance for homes passed and all service delivery and fulfillment services for subscribers.
- Establishes and monitors clearly defined key performance indicators (productivity, quality, sales, service rates, etc.) for all Technical Operations personnel to support best in class customer service. Develops and implements strategies to achieve all network, service, new subscriber, and financial goals.
- Assures network performance/service level compliance and reporting with federal, state, and local requirements including annual FCC proof of performance and signal leakage.
- Leads, directs, and motivates a team comprised of management, exempt, and non-exempt employees.
- Participates in the hiring, training, and development of the Technical Operations staff to ensure that personnel development and company financial goals are achieved.
- Partners with Learning and Development to maintain a continuous learning environment for employee skill development and career growth.
- Manages the finances of the Technical Operations team, including operating expenses, capital budget, forecasting, and strategic planning for the department.
- Develops and maintains strategic partnerships with cross-functional organizations to ensure effective implementation of methods and procedures as well as to identify expedient and comprehensive solutions to customer-impacting issues.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Previous experience in highly matrixed organizations with multiple stakeholders strongly desired
- Proven driver of culture change
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...