Program Manager - IDD Community Home Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join Community Services Group (CSG) as a Program Manager for our Adult Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Community Home Services in Lebanon, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
Program Managers perform professional staff work assisting in the supervision of IDD Community Homes at the direction and in the absence of the Program Director. They provide leadership to the Program Supervisors, Direct Support Professionals and other team members supporting the individuals, including providing direction on implementing principles of normalization, positive approaches, and self-determination, etc. Program Managers enhance the quality of the individuals' lives by promoting inclusion, recovery and integration into the community.
- Starting at $36,000 per year (Rate may increase based on experience).
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) with Monday to Friday - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Hours. Must be able to work flexible hours for on-call, emergency situations and to meet individual's and program's needs.
- Health Insurance & Benefits
- Great opportunity to grow your career at one of the largesthuman services providers in PA!
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university, 1 year experience working directly with persons with mental illness/intellectual and developmental disabilities; OR A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, 2 years of experience working directly with persons with mental illness/intellectual and developmental disabilities; OR An associate's degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university, 4 years of experience working directly with persons with mental illness/intellectual and developmental disabilities; OR High school diploma or equivalency, 6 years of work experience working directly with persons with mental illness/intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Must be able to drive passenger vans and accompany individuals into the community and provide support and assistance in interactions in the community while maintaining sensitivity to the rights and dignity of the individual.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we can do great things!
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join our Team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Associated topics: case manager, case management, development, liaison, manage, office manager, plan, project, program management, resource development
Loading some great jobs for you...