A physical medicine and rehabilitation physician is needed at a primarily outpatient facility in central Wisconsin. The group is accepting candidates who are interested in the diagnosis and management of acute and chronic MSK and neuro conditions, including opportunity for EMG, botox, and therapeutic injections. You will work closely with chiropractors, physical therapists, and 10 other PM&R physicians. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm with very light call. This position will require a WI license. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You'll receive a competitive base salary guaranteed for two years with a RVU bonus, health benefits, and four weeks vacation to start. You'll also be provided two weeks CME time and a $5,800 stipend, 403B & 457B investment plan, and comprehensive malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this area that offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area. This family-oriented community is well-known as one of Wisconsin's best cultural and outdoor destinations. In addition, you'll enjoy a very low-cost-of-living and state tax rate that is well below the national average.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Corey Hann directly at 203-###-#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- General PM&R physician needed
- Focus on spinal cord treatments
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
- Academic opportunity available
- 20 patients per day
- Excellent compensation with guaranteed income
- Education loan assistance and $5800 annual CME allowance
- Full traditional benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, general practice, outpatient, physician, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner, primary care, urgent care