Title: EPIC RADIANT ANALYST
Job Number: 19202937 CTG is seeking an Epic Radiant Analyst
oStrong Radiant foundations knowledge
* User/security/profile/activity build
* Mammography/breast imaging build
* Appointment-based IR workflows, including integrated scheduling/ADT, coding, and billing functionality
* Orders/results interface troubleshooting
* PACS integration and DICOM configuration
* Corrections/reporting tools
* Charging/billing configuration (including pro fee billing via flat file)
Ideal to Have:
* Experience with a Community Connect or extension projects that share build across multiple organizations
* Appointment-based Cath/EP/Hybrid workflows
* Nursing workflows to support IP and OP areas
* Integrated workflows with the ED and OR (wet-reads, C-arms in OR, etc)
* Multiple previous Radiant projects as an analyst and/or team lead
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations
Associated topics: cbo, coding, collector, data, front, insurance, medical biller, medicare, number, receivable