CTG's premier global manufacturing and advanced materials client located in Research Triangle Park, NC has an immediate need for a SAP Master Data Analyst.
As an SAP Business Process and Master Data Analyst you will provide Master Data process technology and expertise in the creation and maintenance of articles in SAP and APO.
* Initiate and manage all aspects of article creation, extension in local Material Master Database
* Collaborate with respective US and Global teams to successfully process articles requests and approvals
* Assure the correct master data set up according to global MD guidance and regional specifics
* Monitor master data quality and resolve MD errors for regional materials (finished goods, intermediates, active ingredients and raw materials) ]
* Provide support in correct SAP/APO article set up to allow for proper supply chain planning and execution activities
* Translate supply chain business processes into efficient SAP transactional environment
* Participate in testing system modifications
* Develop and implement improvement and process optimization projects within assigned areas of responsibilities
Education/ Experience Requirement:
* Bachelor degree, preferably with a computer science orientation or equivalent work experience
* 3 years' experience in SAP Master Data Management, Material Management, Manufacturing, Procurement, Planning, Logistics
* Advanced level of MS Excel, Access, Word
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving with high attention to detail
* Strong interpersonal, customer interaction and focus skills
Pay Range: Based on experience, W-2 only (sorry no Corp to Corp)
Duration: 12 Months
APPLY NOW for resume review by Amanda Dianetti or email ...@ctg.com. Referrals are greatly appreciated!!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.