Title: SOFTLAB REPORT WRITER
Location: United States
Job Number: 19202143
CTG is seeking a SoftLab Report Writer for remote legacy support for our client. This is an 18-month remote opportunity, after 4-6 weeks of onsite knowledge transfer.
***Due to contract restrictions, all candidates must be able to work W2 salaried.
* Job responsibilities will include:
* Create new reports and maintain existing reports from SoftLab, using SQL, ODBC, Excel and Access
* Maintain Soft statistical reports
* Troubleshoot user errors and provide timely and high quality customer service
* Conduct root cause analysis and implement fixes to reduce future errors
* Document issues and solutions
* Participate in the day-to-day tracking and follow-up on issues and questions of daily operations.
* Validate and support systems testing efforts
* Work with client users and functional teams as needed
* Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work volume
* Participate in a 24/7 after hours on call rotation
* 5 years' experience working with SoftLab
* Extensive knowledge of Lab workflows
* Requires expert knowledge of the Soft database, in addition to technical expertise with SQL, ODBC, Excel, and Access
* Knowledge of the Soft print scheduler tool is also required
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations
Associated topics: contributing editor, fiction, huffington, news, reporter, scriptwriter, short story, writer, writer editor, writing internship