The Strategic Proposal Management (SPM) organization is solely responsible for developing and executing all proposals and proposal-related activity for CVS Health. Our team is responsible for creating proposals that clearly demonstrate that CVS Health is uniquely positioned to deliver significant benefits to health plan sponsors through effective cost management solutions and innovative programs that engage plan members and promote healthier and more cost-effective behaviors. Through our unique suite of assets, CVS Health, a Fortune 7 company, is reinventing pharmacy to offer innovative solutions that help people on their path to better health. We effectively manage pharmaceutical costs and improve health care outcomes through our pharmacy benefit management (PBM), mail order and specialty pharmacy division, CVS Caremark? Pharmacy Services, our CVS Pharmacy? retail stores, our retail-based medical clinic subsidiary, MinuteClinic? and our online retail pharmacy, CVS.com?. We are focused on enhancing access to care, lowering overall health care costs for plan members and payors, and improving health outcomes.
The main responsibility of the position involves managing all phases of our PBM proposals process including:
* Formatting proposals to meet internal marketing specifications
* Responding to RFP questions using a database of internal Subject Matter Expert reviewed content
* Organizing, attending, and leading strategy calls with key stakeholders across the organization
* Customizing and modifying responses to create client-specific content
* Creating timelines and ensuring RFP milestones are met by all involved individuals in a timely manner
* Preparing and reviewing final documents and submitting in accordance with client driven deadlines.
Expectations and responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
* Proactively take action on assigned projects
* Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while ensuring quality and accuracy
* Develop a breadth of PBM knowledge that includes sales strategies and company offerings
* Use critical thinking in order to apply knowledge to each proposal
* Strong attention to detail
* Sense of urgency
* Solution focused
* Take responsibility for his/her decisions and actions
* Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
* Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
* Open and adaptable to new and innovative strategies and processes
* Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively.
* 2-3 years of professional job experience.
* 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft Office products in a professional environment.
* Demonstrated ability to manage and organize projects from start to completion.
* PBM, Health Care, Proposal or Project Management experience strongly preferred.
* Knowledge of Medicare Part D (i.e. EGWP, MADP, PDP plans) and pharmacy benefit terminology is helpful.
* Ideal candidates would also be familiar with Qvidian and salesforce.com products.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required. A degree focusing on Marketing, Communications, Health Care, Business, or other relevant fields is preferred.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-###-#### or ...@us.ibm.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-###-####.