Job ID R23144 Date posted Mar. 02, 2019
Services IT Online Program Management Consultant
Round Rock, TX
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Services IT Online Program Management Consultanton our Services IT Onlineteam in Round Rock, TX. You will work closely with our innovative Product Management Team and business partners to develop our online strategy, and create solutions to our business and customer problems. You will also work directly with cross-functional, geographically distributed development teams to turn the strategy into a reality and provide valuable products to customers.
* Manage program that spans multiple development feature teams including budget and resources for the program
* Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle
* Manage projects which are to be executed and deployed by a development team and across an organization of over 700 team members
* You will be responsible for identifying and managing risks, making sound judgments about quality, and stopping (or speeding up) production at the right time
* Leading and coordination of design/implementation efforts between internal teams and external customers and/or partners
* Driving user story brainstorming, review, and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams
* Deep diving on key architectural components; discuss, debate and influence technical teams on system design
* Scrum Master Certification
* Undergraduate degree and 15+ years' relevant experience or Graduate degree and 12+ year's relevant experience.
* Bachelor / Master's Degree in Computer Systems, Computer Engineering or related discipline
* Experience in large scale Software Development with a strong preference for e-Commerce
* Excellent Communications skills and proven consensus building skills
* Experience with Agile Development environments is a must
* Enterprise work experience dealing with highly complex situations is strongly preferred
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task