Internal Medicine - Loan Repayment and Relocation in Oregon
Enterprise Medical is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician for an expanding Medical Group.
- Join a physician managed and led group
- Choose from outpatient only or a traditional practice
- Generous income guarantee, incentive bonus and shareholder after two years
- Commencement bonus, student loan repayment and relocation assistance
- Benefits include paid malpractice, retirement and CME allowance
Work and live in the Willamette Valley between the breathtaking scenery of the Cascade Mountains and the Oregon Coast. Eugene is often referred to as \"The Emerald City\". Many nationally known magazines have touted this family centered community for its livability, pleasant climate, cultural diversity, quality of professional services and recreational activities to include salmon and trout fishing, sailing, kayaking, skiing, rock climbing, hiking and biking. The Willamette River flows on a diagonal course through the center of the city. One of the most loved and used facilities are the park and greenway system that borders the entire river. Four graceful bike-pedestrian-only bridges connect both sides of the river and provide a loop system for walkers, joggers, bikers and roller-bladers. Natural beauty is part of living in this community.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports