Northeast Wisconsin - Seeks Additional Rheumatologist
- Successful candidate will join two in established Rheumatology program.
- Enjoy patient referral base of over 200 primary care physicians.
- Position will include guaranteed salary, production bonuses signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, disability, 2 pension plans, 35 days PTO/CME with $4500 expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both upcoming fellow grads and experienced candidates welcome to apply.
The Fox Cities of Wisconsin is located 30 minutes to Green Bay and 100 miles to Milwaukee, includes Appleton, Neenah, and Menasha, and is comprised of a total of 18 unique communities positioned along the scenic Fox River and Lake Winnebago. This area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.
The Fox Cities is the proud home of notable school systems, colleges, and is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping. Downtown Appleton, the Fox River Mall and many other retail destinations are a draw for shoppers from all over Wisconsin and beyond. In addition, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.
The Fox Cities is a community where live music, art, and creativity thrives. There are many events throughout the year to partake in, such as Mile of Music, Octoberfest, night markets, marathons, Art on the Town, summer concerts, outdoor movies, parades, weekly Farmer's Market events, and more.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, rheumatology, sports