Manager of Care Coordination/ Case Management
We have a great opening for a Manager of Care Coordination/ Case Management in the Philadelphia, PA area!
- 40 hours per week.
- Salary: $90,000 - $130,000
- Excellent Compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Over 3 weeks PTO + 7 Holidays
- 403b match
- $8,000 towards Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Family Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Shift: Monday Friday; 8:00a 4:00p
- Position entails managing all aspects of the care coordination department to achieve strategic goals within the organization.
- Responsible for implementing all aspects off the hospital utilization management plan in collaboration with administration, medical staff and other health care team members
- Coordinates daily operations and supports ongoing problem resolutions
- Establishes tools, processes and systems to optimize department effectiveness and meet strategic goals.
- Achieves Accurate Reimbursement
- Provides oversight to the daily utilization review activities
- Ensures utilization management nurses utilize InterQual criteria to confirm appropriate level off car on admission and continued stay
- Ensures the utilization management nurses complete the three point match
- Provides expertise for staff in areas of utilization criteria and electronica documentation
- Demonstrates and promotes an aggressive and proactive involvement in appealing reimbursement denials
- Communicates commercial and managed care payer exceptions to patient financial services
- Identifies and communicates adverse patterns and trends in payer practices related to UM procedures and reimbursement/ denials
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
Please call 610.###.#### or email your resume with your availability to chat to ...@ghresources.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great Manager of Care Coordination/ Case Management opportunity! Be sure to apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.