- General Healthcare Resources
- $56,080.00 -95,690.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
120 Dandyview Dr
Nursing Home Administrator
A highly reputable Continuing Care Retirement Community is seeking a licensed Nursing Home Administrator to join their team in Easton, MD!
- immediate start available.
- Salary: $90,000 - $100,000/yr
- Over 20 days Paid Time Off + Holidays.
- Extensive medical coverage, competitive 403B.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8:00a 4:00p
- While working alongside the Executive Director, the Nursing Home Administrator will be responsible for providing consistent support and oversight of the CCRC s nursing home, assisted living facilities, social work and activities.
- MD Nursing Home Administrator license.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and managerial skills.
- Should be a role model and willing to work with staff to ensure quality services are being provided.
- Must be able to problem solve any concerns raised by residents, families, visitors and staff.
For more information on this Nursing Home Administrator opportunity, please contact Alyssa Comita at ...@ghresources.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don t miss out on this top notch Nursing Home Administrator opportunity. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: license, licensed, lvn, mtp, nurse ii, nurses, pediatrics, practical nurse, practical nurse lpn, vocational
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...