- General Healthcare Resources
- $165,930.00 -165,930.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
120 Dandyview Dr
Pediatric Occupational Therapist (OT)
A wonderful facility is seeking a Senior Pediatric Occupational Therapist (OT) in the Princeton, NJ area.
- Perm placement; Immediate start available!
- Salary: $75,000 - $95,000/yr + $8,000 Sign On Bonus
- Bonus Incentives!
- Extensive medical benefit package and competitive 403b
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- MANY opportunities for continuing education and advancement!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: M - F; 8a - 4:30p
- In addition to carrying your own caseload, the Senior Occupational Therapist will act as a mentor and support system for the Occupational Therapy staff.
- Patient Population: Pediatrics, from birth -21 years - with a variety of simple to medically complex conditions and diagnoses
- NJ Occupational Therapist (OT) license.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working with pediatrics in an outpatient setting.
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory, mentorship or clinical instructor experience is a must!
For more information on this terrific Occupational Therapist (OT) opportunity, send Alyssa Comita an email at or call !
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
You don't want to miss out on this greatOccupational Therapist (OT) opportunity. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...