- General Healthcare Resources
- $165,930.00 -165,930.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
120 Dandyview Dr
Pediatric Physical Therapist (PT)
We have an opening for a Pediatric Physical Therapist (PT) in Kendall, FL!
- Perm placement; part time; Immediate start available!
- Salary: $37 - $40/hr (Depending on Experience)
- Extensive benefits package
- Over 4 weeks of Paid Time Off + 7 holidays
- Retirement plan, continuing education and tuition reimbursement, and more!
- 24 hours per week.
- Shift: M - F; 8a - 4p
- No Weekends!
- Patient Population: Birth - 21 years old with Neuro-Development diagnoses, including: cerebral palsy, developmental coordination disorders, muscular dystrophy, seizure disorders, down syndrome, developmental delays and autism spectrum disorders.
- FL licensed Physical Therapist
- At least 2 years of experience working with the pediatric population
- At least 1-2 years of current experience working with pediatrics in an inpatient neuro or outpatient setting with neurodevelopment conditions and diagnoses.
For more information on this and our Physical Therapist (PT) opportunities, please send Alyssa Comita an email at or call !
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a wonderful Physical Therapist (PT) position. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...