Director - Compensation/Total Rewards (Auburn)
Compensation: $144,310.00 - $144,310.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is seeking a Global Compensation Director to join the Global Total Rewards Team. Global Rewards (compensation and benefits) interacts with HR teams worldwide. This is a dynamic global role that will collaborate with global HR and management colleagues to develop global compensation solutions to support our growing business as well as various HR initiatives. This role will report to the VP, Global Total Rewards with a broad portfolio of executive/sales/equity compensation/ benefits/global recognition/mobility/wellness. This is a people manager role that requires hands on ideation, analysis and execution and working closely with regional compensation teams to create One GlobalFoundries processes and programs, pay policy, and generally ensure consistent application of our compensation/benefits/mobility philosophy as well as regulatory compliance at all levels.
This position will be based at our Malta, NY facility.
* Design and implement a variety of compensation programs including global pay policies and practices, annual incentive plans, long term incentive and equity plans. This includes setting and managing stakeholder expectations, developing and delivering communication and training to HRBPs as well as managers and employees and keeping abreast of competitive practices to ensure GLOBALFOUNDRIES provides a market competitive and cost effective total rewards package.
* Provide insights, models, analyses and presentation materials for the Board of Director in key executive compensation approval. Support the VP Global Rewards in handling delicate executive compensation matters including retention, counter-offer, and changes associated with reorganization.
* Expert consultant to the business on matters related to total compensation (philosophy, base pay decisions, policies and procedures, job leveling, short and long term incentive plans, mobility issues). This includes providing counsel and oversight on select compensation offers, retention matters as well as reorganization and labor initiatives.
* Lead compensation work streams in due diligence and integration related to M&As
Manage all Global Pay Plans including:
Annual merit and total salary adjustment budgets, structure changes, guidelines, training, tools and analysis
* Assessment of and participation in appropriate market competitive surveys
* Appropriate guidelines and policies and regular review of performance against them
* Sales compensation plan design, analysis and payout review
* Annual incentive plan and quarterly bonus plan design and payout review
* Ensure regulatory compliance and handle internal and external audits if applicable
* Develop and manage a global total rewards dashboard, KPI and labor cost budgeting and tracking
* Manage global recognition programs, equity compensation, mobility and compensation vendors
* Partner in the design, research, and maintenance of the compensation information system
* BS/BA in business, finance, economics, accounting, data analytics, or related field and a minimum of 10 years of experience and increasing responsibility in compensation including executive. International, sales and equity compensation
* Track record of pragmatic, business-oriented solutions with desired employees and financial impact
* Proven ability to partner with Senior Business Leaders to solicit input on initiatives and build consensus; Ability to prioritize and manage expectations of leaders and HR colleagues.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret data and make meaningful recommendations including modeling skills for both financial and compensation applications
* Exceptional verbal and written presentation skills, including ability to prepare materials for audiences at all levels of the organization
* Strong business acumen and stakeholder engagement including understanding of HR, Finance, Legal, Risk implications
* Experience in design, develop and manage equity programs
* Advanced skills in data mining, reporting, dashboards and conveying complex matters in a simple way
* Expert level use of Excel and solid proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., PowerPoint and Word)
* Demonstrated ability to work well within a global matrixed team or environment
* Impeccable integrity, work ethics, experience in managing sensitive matters
* Knowledge of EEO, OFCCP, ADA, and employment/immigration laws
* Prior experience in dealing with works councils, international transfers, M&As
* Lean or 6 Sigma Training/Certification
* Previous experience in a fast-pace setting, high tech manufacturing or semiconductor industry
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
Procedure: All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
Associated topics: benefit, benefit specialist, compensation, employee, enrollment, human resource, hunter, interview, recruiter, train
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...