Infosys? Retail, CPG and Logistics ? Project Manager ? US ? Production Support
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Project Manager, you will plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build, implementation and Production Support of work product. You will manage multiple Support tracks part of the Managed Service contract, Track and report SLA agreed with the client for all the tracks in scope. Be part of regular governance with the client and provide the update on the different Service parameters. Drive Critical issues, coordinating with different teams involved. You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Bolingbrook, IL. This position may require 0% travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least of 10 years of experience in Information technology.
* At least 5 years of experience in Project Management and implementation, preferably in retail domain.
* At least 2 years of experience in Managing Support projects, preferably Managed Service engagements.
* At least 4 years of experience in project scoping, estimation, scheduling and reporting.
* Exposure to ITIL processes
* Good domain knowledge in Retail.
* Good Analytical and Communication skill.
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task