- McGrath Systems
204 Dallas Rd
McGrath Systems is accepting applications for a Lab Assistant to work in the Willow Grove, PA area.Responsibilities/Experience:
- Expertise with analytical instrumentation of HPLC, UHPLC, Dissolution, Spectrophotometer, GC, KF (potentiometric and coulometric), ICP-MS, Viscometers, etc
- Expertise with analytical techniques
- Method Development/Validation, chromatography, pipetting, solution preparation, etc
- Perform various analytical tests: Assay, dissolution, degradants, moisture, hardness, viscosity, pH, etc
- Execute against monographs, protocols, and SOPs in a cGMP laboratory environment
- Prevention of deviations
- The ability to conduct stability scheduling and studies
- Ability to learn and train in laboratory techniques
- Perform general laboratory maintenance and cleaning
- Prepare documentation for product license applications/regulatory filings
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Create value for the position, department, and company
- Improvement of systems and procedures
- Work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Previous related lab experience, minimum of 3 years pharmaceutical analytical chemistry
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.
- Bachelor s Degree in chemistry or related field
Associated topics: biopharmaceutical, clinical, cytometry, dietetic, drug development, food, healthcare, patient, pharmacometrics, physiologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...