Looking for Experienced OTR CDL-A Drivers to Join the Navajo Express Family!
We're hiring experienced Class A CDL drivers for OTR positions across the nation. You'll drive 3,000 miles per week and earn up to $0.43cpm depending on your experience! *Please note - this is not a local driving position*
We believe that any success we ve enjoyed rests on the hard work and day-to-day commitment of our drivers. Your challenges and your needs are central to our philosophy as a nationwide carrier. Come grow with us we need folks like you to drive our expanding operations. By joining, you ll become a full-fledged member of the Navajo family, entitled to every benefit, award, and support program we have to offer.
We will fly or bus you to orientation - whichever you prefer! Give us a call at 866-###-#### for more information!
Benefits for OTR Drivers:
Requirements to Apply:
- Earn $.39-$.43CPM Depending on Experience!
- Guaranteed Home Time - Earn 1 day off for every 1 week out
- Drive new equipment with Bumper-to-Bumper Coverage
- Great company benefits package, including low-cost health insurance
- Rider program, bring your loved ones!
- Pet program, can t leave your furry friends behind!
- 99% No-Touch Freight
- Other incentives like paid vacation, layover pay, multi-stop/pickup pay, and more!
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Class A CDL
- 6 months verifiable experience in the last 3 years
- Good MVR and driving record - no more than 4 preventable accidents in the last 3 years
- No D.O.T. reportable incidents in the last 12 months
- Any DUI/DWUI must be over 5 years old; any controlled substance charge must be over 10 years old.
- Criminal felony/misdemeanor convictions evaluated on a case-by-case basis
APPLY NOW or call us today and find out how you can make more driving for Navajo Express: 866-###-####!
Corporate cultures that foster gender diversity, competitive compensation and benefits, flexible hours/work requirements, and professional development opportunities are the primary factors that help women to be more successful in the workplace.
Navajo Express is honored to be named one of \"The Top 50 Companies for Women to Work For in Transportation\" by The Women In Trucking Association in 2018.
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver solo, company driver team, company driving, company owner, company truck, conductores clase a, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, tanker truck driving