- Next Step Healthcare
- $89,330.00 -131,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
295 Water St
The Landing at Laurel Lake is seeking a Per Diem Wellness Nurse (RN).
At Next Step Healthcare, we are driven to provide each of our patients with an experience that exceeds their expectations. Whether you are a short-term patient with rehabilitation needs after a hospital stay or a long-term patient with chronic and complex care needs, our skilled nursing facilities are designed to offer personalized healthcare.
Under the direction and supervision of the RN Nursing supervisor, Unit manager, DON and/or ADON the registered nurse delivers efficient and effective nursing care while achieving positive clinical outcomes and patient family satisfaction. The RN operates within the scope of practice defined by the state nurse practice act. Delegates aspects of patient care to LPN s and CNA s consistent with their scope of practice. The RN manages patient care by performing nursing assessments and collaborating with the nursing team and other disciplines, patients and families to develop effective plans of care.
- Assist in the coordination of effective communication among Resident Associates, residents, and families.
- Through ongoing supervision, oversight, and delegation assists in the provision of a continuous high quality of service within the Health and Wellness Department.
- Assist in establishing rapport among Health and Wellness team members to facilitate teamwork. Assist in the recruitment and selection of competent Resident Associates.
- Assist in the continuous, ongoing supervision of all Health and Wellness team members, including but not limited to training, disciplining, counseling, motivating, and evaluating.
- Assist in the In Touch Orientation and in service training.
- Assist to ensure that all staff follows established safety regulations, including fire protection, infection control, bloodborne pathogens, hazardous waste and quality assurance procedures.
- Make written and oral reports to the Director of Nursing concerning the operation of the Health and Wellness Department.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident and staff information.
- Serves as networking team member, as directed.
- Knowledge of all applicable governmental regulations
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals within the community.
- Respects confidentiality of information and Resident s rights.
- Performs job in a safe manner, using proper body mechanics, infection control, etc.
- Responsible for proper care of all property, equipment, supplies and financial assets involved in the performance of the job.
- Performs other duties as required
- Experience with geriatric and dementia care preferred
- Graduate of accredited school of Nursing
- Valid Nursing Licensure
- Valid CPR certification
- At least 1 year of nursing experience preferred
Next Step Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace for all employees.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, care unit, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care, maternal, registed, staff nurse, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...