In this role, the successful candidate oversees a 24x7 Tier 1 vendor support technical & clinical Helpdesk. Responsible for vendor oversight and governance. Handles prompt and effective resolution to customers issues. Serves as escalation point, ensures the appropriate customer support service levels are met, provides continuous improvement of service delivery and enhancing team expertise. Individual would report to Senior Director advising on strategy and management of Helpdesk initiatives.
1. Manage daily Helpdesk operations including vendor governance in providing Tier I, first contact intake/support.
2. Drive proactive service measures (reducing status calls by implementing practices to manage end users expectations and redirect to online catalog status; drive password resets to online tool. Perform data analytics on call data and initiate, implement and drive helpdesk optimization efforts.
3. Manage contractual SLAs. Create, run & do analysis on reports & dashboards to identify trends and resolution/automation opportunities. Manage Helpdesk financials, including budget, invoices & service level tracking.
4. Serve as the central contact for end-user and MCIT associate call escalations, inquiries and routing.
5. Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of policies and standard operating procedures.
Minimum Qualifications: To qualify you must have a 5 or more years of experience and BA/BS degree.
2. Must have prior extensive Helpdesk operations and vendor management experience.
3. Strong leadership, consultative and communication skills, analytical ability, decisiveness, judgment, and the ability to work effectively with end users, IT, staff and manage vendors.
4. Must have technical, hardware and innovation skills. Able to think outside the box and come up with solutions to complex problems.
5. Must be able to independently develop & implement support strategies.
6. Must have proven financial management skills.
Preferred Qualifications: Prior supervisory experience is preferred but not required
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Health provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online. If you wish to view NYU Langone Health's EEO policies, please click here . Please click here to view the Federal \"EEO is the law\" poster or visit for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here . - provided by Dice Associated topics: assist, assistance, client, help, information technology analyst, information technology support, patient, systems administrator, technical support, technician iii