The employer is from EDUCATION sector.
- This senior member of the Director of Athletics' leadership team will serve as a primary advisor for the Director and the Department, with responsibility for multiple areas from a portfolio of external functions and internal operations.
- This position reports directly to the Director of Athletics and will serve as the chief business strategist to the Director.
- They will have responsibility for the following areas: management and coordination of external units and functions including strategic communications, media relations, brand management, marketing, fan experience, creative services, and ticketing and sales.
- The position will also be responsible for development of revenue generation initiatives, which include strategic partnerships and external contracts such as multi-media rights, apparel partner, licensing, merchandising, and other business contracts as applicable to revenue generation.
- Additional duties may include management and oversight of facilities and capital projects.
- Serve as liaison to key campus and conference constituents as assigned by the Director of Athletics. Serve as Sport Administrator for assigned sport(s).
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
- Commitment to comply fully with the mission of the University and Department, including Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics' vision to prepare students for a lifetime of impact.
- Additionally, the successful candidate must display excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a demonstrated commitment to integrity, inclusion, and diversity and an understanding and commitment to student-athlete well-being.
- Requires a Bachelor`s degree or higher (Master's preferred) and 12 years of experience preferably at the NCAA Division I level, as well as demonstrated executive leadership and experience in strategic planning and communications, public relations, advancement, and business development.
Associated topics: director, director of operations, executive, facility, facility operations, management, manager, team leader, operations management, operations manager