Warehouse Mail Sorter- 3rd Shift
Compensation: $31,770.00 - $45,970.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Warehouse Mail Sorter- 3rd Shift- 11 pm - 7:15 am
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Warehouse Mail Sorter
for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
A detail-oriented individual who will thrive in a fast paced, team centered production environment while developing new skills in the mailing industry. You are a hard-working and vital contributor to our company's success in meeting productivity standards.You will:
Qualifications :Your background:
- Prepare outgoing metered mail by reviewing proper date, postage, and good quality barcodes prior to being placed into production.
- Communicate errors and recognize bad barcodes found in the mail.
- Troubleshoot and remove mail piece jams from machine.
- Perform all additional duties as required.
As a Warehouse Mail Sorter
, you have:
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodation.
- A basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
- The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
- Prior Mailroom, warehouse or equivalent experience
Our TeamPresort Services
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, we process billions of pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Please Click Apply or Text Jobs to 203-###-#### from Your Mobile Phone!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...