Join a vibrant campus community whose excellence is reflected in its diversity and student success. West Chester University of Pennsylvania invites applications for the position of Grant-Funded Program Manager/Quality Improvement Expert in the College of the Health Sciences. This is a one-year, grant funded, part-time appointment with the possibility of continuation.
* Coordination of grant-funded project activities
* Assist in recruitment of hospitals and NICUs to participate in assigned QI projects/initiatives:
* Coach individuals involved in clinical quality initiatives
* Coordinate and conduct project launch and concluding events
* Serve as the primary contact for assigned health centers participating in the QI project
* Coordinate monthly collaborative calls and/or online sessions
* Assist with data collection and storage
* Bachelor's degree in a health-related field
* At least one year project coordination experience
* At least one year quality improvement experience in a health-care setting
* Preference will be given to applicants who hold an RN license and have experience in labor and delivery and/or NICU
Applicants must successfully complete interview process to be considered as a finalist. Starting salary is $21.23 per hour.
Candidates should apply online at
Electronic application allows for cover letter and resume attachments (required). References with contact information will be required prior to interview. Review of applications will begin immediately.
Developing and sustaining a diverse faculty and staff advances WCU's educational mission and strategic plan, Building on Excellence. West Chester University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are subject to and contingent upon satisfactory completion of all pre-employment criminal background checks.
Associated topics: fund, funding, grant, grant administration, grant administrator, grant management, proposal